Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: ASSIMILATE

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Code: ASSIMILATE - Page 12 Empty Re: Code: ASSIMILATE

Post by Silver Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Silver nodded with a smile, his expression cheery and bright despite his deep thoughts. He was still surprised by Serenity, and while he knew he should probably just let it go, he couldn't. It was basic fact that she shouldn't have been able to do that... but she did. How? How could she do all of that when he could only do the basics?

Was this an inferiority complex? No. Couldn't be! He was a fighter! He could use so many different abilities and she just healed a girl. So what if she was able to save a life, there was no way she could surpass him when it came to a real fight... right?

Meanwhile Serenity gave a warm smile herself and had already climbed into the Caravan next to Kee. Listening to the sweet melody drifting from his lute she smiled contently. Even as the Caravan began to pull away and begin to bump, she continued to smile. Their mission had been a success, which left only the next one to come.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:54 pm

File X4 Completed, the party recieves the following rewards:

Hi-Potion x2

Mana Drop x1

Antidote x3

5000 Credits

--------------------------------------
~Weapon Shop~

N/A

~Academy (Tier 1)~

N/A

~Armor Shop~

N/A

~Item Shop~

Potion – Restores 20 HP upon use (500 Credits; Number in Stock: 7)

Herb – Restores 10 MP upon use (400 Credits; Number in Stock: 2)

Antidote – Cures Poison upon use (300 Credits; Number in Stock: 5)

Elixir – Cures any status effect upon use (1000 Credits; Number in Stock: 3)

Yggdrasil Dew – Revives one fallen character with 20% (3000 Credits; Number in Stock: 2)

~Krak Pot~

+ Hi-Potion - Restores 50 HP upon use. [Reagents: Potion x3; 500 Credits]

+ Mana Drop - Restores 20 MP upon use. [Reagents: Herb x3; 400 Credits]

+ Fairy Powder - Restores 20 HP and 10 MP upon use. [Reagents: Potion x2; Herb x2; 700 Credits]

+ Yggdrasil Leaf - Revives one fallen character with 50% max HP upon use. [Reagents: Yggdrasil Dew x3; 5000 Credits]

+ Stimpack - Grants Haste and 20% ATK and INT upon use, user takes 20% max HP damage initially and loses 10% max ATK and INT each turn during the next 5 turns. [Reagents: Potion x2; Herb x2; Antidote x2; Elixir x1; 1500 Credits]

+ Bottle of Mojo - Drink it and see what happens. [Reagents: Elixir x1; Troll Mojo x1; 2000 Credits]

+ SUPERCHARGE - A weapon system designed specifically to harness the energies of electricity while not harming the wearer. [+3 ATK; +2 INT; Lighting element; Weapon; Equippable by Kuori; Reagents: MT-002 Prototype x1; Rusted Arm x1; Electric Conductor x1; 7000 Credits]

+ Academy Uniform - The official boy's uniform of the Magic Academy. [+3 DEF; +3 SPR; +10 MP; Armor; Equippable by Silver; Reagents: Comfortable Clothing x1; Herb x2; Mana Drop x2; 7500 Credits]

+ Ashen Plating - Metal plate armor that, despite its composition and dark color, resist fire and magic fairly well. [+5 DEF; +3 SPR; Half Fire; Armor; Equippable by Kuori; Reagents: Worn Plating x1, Black Steel x5; Chunk of Iron x3; 9000 Credits]

+ Mermaid Tear - A pale blue crystal shaped like a water droplet stranded on a string as a necklace. [+10 MP; Accessory; Equippable by Silver; Reagents: Mana Drop x3; River Water x1; 3000 Credits]

+ Angel's Tear - A chain necklace with three small sapphire-like crystals shaped like water droplets. [+10 MP; +5 MP Regen per turn; Accessory; Equippable by Silver; Reagents: Mermaid Tear x1; Mana Drop x2; 5500 Credits]

+ Voodoo Doll - Strange looking doll said to bring terrible misfortune on whoever's name is written upon its back. [+5 ATK; +5 INT; Curse Effect; Accessory; Equippable by all; Reagents: Troll Mojo x3; Linen Cloth x10; Cotton x1; 10000 Credits]
--------------------------------------
~Town Square~

+ File X3: Wanted: The Elusive Muse [Requirements: N/A; Rewards: Items, ???; Completed]

+ File X4: Call to Arms [Requirements: N/A; Rewards: Items; Completed]

+ File X5: Masquerade Ball [Requirements: SilverStorm; Rewards: ???]

~DSoED~

N/A
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 pm

As soon as they were let off of the caravan Silver insisted her run to grab what the group would need. They were doing a great job at keeping their inventory full, but there was one thing he noticed last time. Some sort of magic necklace that would constantly keep the mana cycle flowing. He had plenty of mana himself, but Kee seemed to have a little trouble in battle, and that spelt trouble for the entire group. Rushing back and forth between shops he eventually came out with the necklace in his hands.

Silver goes through all the processes needed to make the Angel's Tear! (Yes I'm being lazy. I'm tired, get over it!)

But just before he was ready to get back the others he was stopped. One of the student teachers from the Magic School caught him on his way in. They didn't have any new lessons for him unfortunately, but they did have one thing of interest. An ivory colored scroll laced with silver silk that kept it from unraveling. Thanking the student teacher, Silver took the scroll and began to walk away, opening it as he went.

It didn't take long for him to read it and get back to the group with a large smile on his face. Holding it open for the others to see, he spoke with a determined certainty.

"We've been invited to the annual Masquerade Ball! I say we go, who knows what kind of stuff there will be!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:29 pm

(I wasn't gonna say anything but okay XDDD)

Kuori blinked, they were invited to a party? From the way Silver said it, it seemed that the party was fairly important, and he really wanted to go. However, Kuori was unsure if she, along with Kee, would fit in there. If the party was as high classed as she imagined, Silver may be the only one suited to go, due to his connection with the Magic Academy. Kuori herself and Kee however, would be nothing but common ruffians.

"Alright, we can go." Kuori said after a sigh, not wanting to disappoint Silver.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:06 am

Silver's smile grew as his friend agreed to their going. Of course he could tell she was reluctant, the group wasn't exactly the most classy. He could probably pull it off, what with his connection to Magic School, but the others wouldn't fit in as well. But he was sure they could pull it off, after all it was only one party. They deserved a break from the constant fighting.

Later that evening, the trio stepped up to the gate of the Ball, Silver holding the invitation. The man letting people through gave them a strange look for a moment, but let them pass. They had an invitation after all, who was he to say something about the guests. Silver led the way into the ballroom, the smile on his face growing and fading as he tried to keep from looking foolish.

But he couldn't help himself, the closer they go to the actual ballroom, the more excited he got. Finally when they pushed through the final doorway, they were announced to the guest already there. It was quite a scene as the trio stepped down the long steps, muttered whispers of disgust hidden amongst the crowd.

It was obvious the trio was looked down upon, what with their choice of attire and lack of manner. But Silver didn't care, the smile on his face only continued to show that. It didn't take long for him to get into the crowd, moving as suavely as possible without letting his excitement get ahead of him.

For the next several hours, Silver specifically danced to the rather classical music. For a boy from a different world, he seemed to understand this stuff pretty well, as if he was reliving it. Even when he asked for drinks and spoke with the help he seemed to know what to say. It was just as he finished asking one of the many servants to bring him a drink that he came over to Kuori and Kee and Serenity.

"This is great! I can't remember having so much fun back home! I-"

It was at that moment that the music stopped and a horn sounded, the man that introduced them stepped forward. Once again his voice rang out, clear and true.

"I am proud to present: Lady Felicia Geminus!"

Silver turned as the man stepped away, watching the top of the stairs as a woman suddenly appeared. Beautiful red hair complimenting bright emerald eyes and fair ivory complexion. Covered in red and orange silk, with an extravagant mask the colors of the setting sun. She moved the mask for but a moment as she curtsied. Silver's jaw dropped and remained that way as she brought the mask back to her face.

"Silver?"

He didn't look at Serenity, but his jaw returned. He began to speak as elegantly as he had been with the other guests and help. But now his words held a different meaning... one neither of the other three had heard before now.

"Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night."

His eyes followed the woman as she made her way to the bottom of the stairs. His eyes stayed peeled even though Serenity still called out his name, perplexed as to her tone. The woman looked his way, but didn't notice him, and soon looked back away. Silver spoke again.

"It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear... she shall be mine."

"! . . . Silver!"

The starstruck boy moved away from the others, headed for the woman, Serenity on his coattails. But he did not hear her pleas for him to wait up and stop, his eyes remained focused on the woman. And he became lost in the crowd, making his way to the woman, leaving Serenity to drift back to the others.

"This can't be good..."

It was at this time that Silver had finally reached Felicia, bowing as was courtesy. He took her hand and lay a single kiss, to which she did not object. As he stood back, he smiled at the seemingly same age woman, eyes bright and cheery.

"May I have this dance."

She looked at him for a moment, and then moved the mask, once again revealing her beauty. Silver's eyes sparkled as he watched her, and continued to as she spoke, his ears milking each word.

"You may..."

And it was at the moment that she took his hand that the music began to play. And together they began to sway, instantly as though they had been going for years. Silver still stuck in the strange trance, the crowd of people parting to show them together in the center of the room. The dance went on, Serenity staring in disbelief.

". . . Should we stop them?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:31 am

During the entirety of the ball, from when they first entered until now, Kuori had been feeling rather out of place. She had no manners, she didn't act like a proper lady should, and worst of all she had little common sense. Kee was doing rather well, since he could not speak and only played his lute, which the other guests seemed to enjoy listening to. And Serenity, well at least she looked more proper than Kuori herself. To the others, Kuori appeared to be nothing more than a common ruffian.

As Silver fell into a trance-like state after laying eyes on the woman, Felicia, Kuori shrugged and unlike Serenity, simply let him be. If he wanted to go and chase after a woman who was roughly eight years older than him, then he could go ahead and do it.

"No, best not make a scene for ourselves." Kuori replied, glancing at Silver and the woman, "Besides, we wouldn't even be here at this party. We should at least let him enjoy it."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:06 am

Serenity nodded reluctantly, feeling a slight thread of dread in the air. Whoever the woman was, she seemed to mask and aura of despair with elegance and grace. To watch Silver, no more than an innocent child, make goo goo eyes and attempt to impress her seemed wrong. And though she listened to Kuori, she couldn't push away the deep seated feeling that something bad was going to happen.

"This doesn't bode well..."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:56 pm

As if right on cue, just as Serenity's sentence finished one of the windows broke. It was followed by two more windows shattering as three short muscular men climbed in from the newly created openings. Judging by their size, their stance, the beard that they had, and of course the flask of what seemed to be ale that each of them carried, the intruders were Dwarfs.

"Listen up ye laddies! Yer all been taken hostages! I want no funny business, or yer neck meets me axe!" one of the Dwarfs declared, "No one will get hurt, as long as all of ye cooperate with us here."

These short intruders got Kuori attention. They were Dwarfs, but the nearest mountain was several hundred miles away. Why would Dwarfs be around here in the city? Plus Dwarfs are a very solitary race of people, what kind of grudge would make them openly assault another race so far away from their home?
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:09 pm

As the dwarves barged into the ballroom, Silver and Felicia stopped their dance, the mage pressing her to him tightly. Though she did not know him, she did not object, almost as if she was used to this sort of thing. However, Silver did not hold the position as the dwarves spoke of hostages. Rather he pushed Felicia behind him gently and took a step forward.

"You frothy guts-griping scut! Your words are fighting words! En garde."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:18 pm

"Ye got guts laddie, to be speaking to the Dwarfs with that kind of tone." the Dwarf responded, "But that mistake ye made will be yer last. Get him!"

"You heard the boy Serenity, looks like we'll be fighting here." Kuori said, feeling a bit relieved to be doing something that she was good at for once during this high-classed ball.

File X5-01
Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Party is Defeated

(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) E
(O) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (D) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Spoiler:

You may start in rows H-I
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Silver starts at I4!

Moving both himself and Felicia backwards, he made his way back to his allies. And in a moment the spell was broken, the normal thoughts of battle and his abilities returning. As he readied himself, he realized Felicia was still with him, standing there as if she were to stay with him during it. His eyes froze on her for a moment and he came to the conclusion that she couldn't follow him.

"Stay here."

At this her expression changed to one of disappointment, and he feared he had made a mistake. It was at that point that she lowered the mask, leaving it on a string at her dress. She frowned, and he grew even more afraid, what was she thinking? Did he make that big of a mistake, as if he had just asked her how old she was, or was it something else.

"I shall be joining you actually. I know not the manners of Dwarves, but I do know the manner of battle."

At this point she reached into one of her dress' pockets and pulled out a small wooden case. Opening it, she pulled out a deck of playing cards, and put the case back. Without another word she moved away from Silver and took place next to the bard. Nodding the metal girl and the musician, she gave a half curtsy with a smile.

"Felicia Geminus, a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Felicia starts at I6!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Kuori looked back and nodded her head in approval, although a bit skeptical of the woman's fighting abilities if she was using a deck of cards as her weapon of choice.

"Go ahead, I'm not going to stop you from fighting," Kuori said and then added, "Besides, Romeo over there would probably be up my ass if I said no."

File X5-01
Objective: Route Enemy

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
(t) ( ) ( ) (S) (E) (F) ( ) ( ) (t) I

Spoiler:

You may start in rows H-I[/quote]
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Silver *1/2 Mp Cost* *Defensive Mana*
Hp: 45/45
Mp: 65/65
Atk: 1
Def: 11
Int: 17
Spr: 12
Move: 2 Cells

Snapped out of the spell, Silver glared at Kuori for a moment before returning his attention to the thugs. Romeo, as if! Sure he might have been a little nuts if he had actually been flirting with a bunch of date but he wasn't Romeo. He wasn't dying for this girl, beautiful or not! Raising his foot into the air, he quickly stomped down causing the earth to shake.

Silver casts Earth Mana Shake on the Enemy Party!
(Damage: 200% Int/Effect: --/Element: Earth)

Mp: 47/65
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Kuori moves to cell G-5

The android said nothing to Silver's glare, she didn't care what Silver thought about this situation. In the end, he was having a Romeo-moment, he was completely entranced by this woman, whom might she add, was about eight years older than him. She stepped forward cautiously, raising her right arm to point at one of the Dwarfs and ending up shooting him in the leg.

Kuori uses Snipe on Ganapp. 17 ATK Dmg. High Crit chance
ENG: 85/100

Kee moves to cell H-6

The boy bard said nothing, not that he could say anything anyway, and simply began to play a fast-paced melody that sounded like an anthem for war on his lute as he walked in front of the card-holding woman.

Kee uses Hymn of Valor
MP: 54/70
----------------------------------
Ganapp takes 28 damage (Silver)
HP: 92/120

Ozuma takes 28 damage (Silver)

Darza takes 28 damage (Silver)

Ganapp takes 9 damage (Kuori)
HP: 83/120

Kuori is storing Energy
Undiscovered Energies: 1

Kee gains Valor Aura

Kee is playing beautifully
Resonate: 1

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (E) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
(t) ( ) ( ) (S) ( ) (F) ( ) ( ) (t) I

Neutral Phase

"You seem skeptical of my abilities. Not a problem, allow me to demonstrate."

With that said, Felicia placed her free hand on top of the deck and closed her eyes. Concentrating, she quickly thrust several cards forward in rapid succession, stopping as if on cue. In a matter of moments the cards flipped themselves over and the woman opened her eyes once more nodding with a smile of satisfaction. The cards shined randomly and then disappeared, reappearing in the deck at the bottom. Although nothing seemed changed, she had done something, it just remained to be seen as to what.

Felicia uses Fast on herself!
MP: 52/60

Felicia's ATK increases
ATK: 13 -> 16

Enemy Phase

Ganapp moves to cell E-5

Ganapp uses Have a Drink
MP: 42/50

Ganapp is healed
HP: 107/120

Ganapp enters a Drunken Rage
ATK: 17 -> 26
DEF: 8 -> 6
SPR: 6 -> 5
-----------------------------
Ozuma moves to cell F-4

Ozuma uses Have a Drink

Ozuma is healed
HP: 116/120

Ozuma enters a Drunken Rage
------------------------------
Darza moves to cell F-6

Darza uses Have a Drink

Darza is healed
HP: 116/120

Darza enters a Drunken Rage

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
(t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) E
( ) ( ) ( ) (O) ( ) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) F

Spoiler:

Player Phase 2
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Mp: 47/65

"Be careful Felicia!"

Silver was hesitant as the dwarves each took a swig of liquor from their flasks. People generally got more angry and crazy when they got drunk. Dwarves could only be worse, after all, they were normally angry and powerful, making them angrier and crazier would mean certain doom. If he wanted to stay safe he would need to keep his distance. Stomping down, the earth began to rattle once again.

Silver casts Earth Mana Shake on the Enemy Party!
(Damage: 200% Int/Effect: --/Element: Earth)

Silver moves to I2!

Mp: 29/65
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Kuori restores ENG
ENG: 100/100

Kuori moves to cell I-5

Oh wonderful, the woman could flip a few cards around. It was hardly helpful. She could at least see if those cards of hers would be able to cut those stout drunken men. With a sigh Kuori backed off, then raising her arms to her sides and parallel to the ground, Kuori seemed to have entered a trance-like state. But that only lasted for a moment before she opened her mouth.

"Initiating Program ET-490, Hornet's Nest!"

Kuori uses Hornet's Nest on cell F-5. Hits Ganapp, Ozuma, and Darza. 17 ATK Dmg per hit, 8 hits
ENG: 46/100

Kee waits

Silver and Kuori's destructive powers have completely annihilated the three ruffian Dwarfs, Kee saw no reason to continue playing his songs which were meant for battle, and resumed his soft soothing melody that he was playing before the Dwarfs barged in.
----------------------------------
Ganapp takes 35 damage (Silver)
HP: 72/120

Ozuma takes 35 damage (Silver)
HP: 81/120

Darza takes 35 damage (Silver)
HP: 81/120

Ganapp takes 88 damage (Kuori)
HP: -16/120

Ozuma takes 88 damage (Kuori)
HP: -7/120

Darza takes 88 damage (Kuori)
HP: -7/120

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
(t) (S) ( ) ( ) (K) (F) ( ) ( ) (t) I

Victory!

Loot:
Credits x7000
Dwarf Ore x2

EXP:
Brute K.O. x3: +30
No items used: +2
No Finishings used: +3
No Player Character K.O.: +2
----------------------
Total: 37

Kuori
EXP: 45/54 -> 82/54
Level up! 3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point obtained
EXP: 28/54

Silver
EXP: 6/54 -> 44/54
EXP: 44/54

Kee
EXP: 37/54 -> 74/54
Level up! 3 Stat Points and 1 Skill Point obtained
EXP: 20/54

--------------------------------

The three unwelcome guests had been defeated by the one group that seemed to not fit in with the rest of the upper-class. And when the three Dwarfs no longer moved, the party was greeted with applaud from almost the entire room. A few mutters of discontent here and there from some nobles who felt rather insulted to have been saved by a bunch of commoners. However, Kuori knew they were in trouble when she turned to survey the room. It was wrecked beyond recognition, Silver's quakes had knocked every table down and all the foods and drinks were spilled on the floor.

"Well, this is a problem."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:13 pm

"No it's not! I... think I can fix this..."

Silver too had noticed that there was quite a problem with everything that had happened. His magic had done quite a number on the place and he wasn't sure he could totally reverse the effects. But there was always a chance he could, after all, it was healing magic of a different sort. But then again, just as he was about to try his hand at something, a bright light shone.

The light once again enveloped the area for a brief couple moments before a faint wind pushed it away. When the brightness faded, everything was back to normal, the bodies disappearing into thin air, the broken glass restored, the damage reversed. Once again, Serenity stood as the epicenter of the healing magic, Silver looking over at her in awe.

How did she do that? How could she do that? Why couldn't HE do that? Balling his hands into fists he was about to go over to her and demand to know what she was doing. But just then his eyes fell upon Felicia and her spell fell upon him once again, his eyes shining slightly.

"Thou art not hurt my dove? I trust thy mantle is unstained?"

At this, Felicia turned to look at him, her eyes narrowing in disappointment again. The spell broken, Silver shook his head, and grew worrisome at the look he was receiving.

"I am fine thank you. However I prefer you speak in normal tone, while it is passionate and beautiful, I would much rather talk to you normally."

At this Silver nodded slightly, relieved that she wasn't too mad at him. With a slight smile he bowed respectfully.

"My apologies Felicia."

At this she just nodded, and then turned to look at Kuori.

"Powerful friends you have. A boy capable of shaking the very earth, a bard whose tunes can benefit an army, and a girl able to reverse almost any damage."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Kuori glanced through the corner of her eyes at Felicia, her expression being one of ever so slight distaste. Yes, they were powerful, very powerful in fact. Silver's magic was devastating, as shown from the wrecked ballroom. Kee, with everything about him being shrouded in mystery, was like a gift from the deities. And Serenity, although unable to fight, was able to perform miracles whenever they are needed. She herself was no slouch either, she was beyond the abilities of these humans. Either one of the four, with the exception of maybe Serenity, would likely last longer in a fight than this woman here, a mere conjurer of simple parlor tricks with cards.

"Yes, very." Kuori replied, trying her best not to let the distaste show in her tone, "Now since the room has been fixed, I suggest you and little Romeo over there go back to your fancy little party and leave us 'ruffians,' as you upper-class like to call us, be."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:01 pm

"I am only sorry I could not have been more help in the fight. I assure you, given the chance I can be quite the asset. We shall finish our dance, and afterwards perhaps there is a chance I can prove such a statement."

With that said, Felicia moved back over to Silver, grabbing his hand and making their way to the center of the room. The music began to pick up once again, and the two resumed the dance. People began to crowd once again, smiling at the young couple as they never missed a beat.

All the while, Serenity sat with Kuori and Kee at the edge of the crowd, a weak smile on her face. She hadn't gotten a good feeling the entire night since Felicia had appeared on the scene, and chances were it wasn't going to get much better.

"She's a strange sort of person."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:33 pm

"She is isn't she? I'm surprised that she apologized to me when I spoke to her like that." Kuori said, crossing her legs, "A very odd person indeed."

Kuori could then feel electricity being gathered within the room. It was everywhere, and a very high voltage electricity too. It was running through the walls, the ceiling, even the floor. The entire room itself had become a huge conductor, and Kuori knew what was coming next as she sensed all the electricity gathering at the floor beneath where everyone else were.

"Everyone, get out now!" Kuori shouted.

However, it was too late. A strong surge of electricity poured out the floorboards, electrocuting anyone and everyone who was standing atop it. The voltage was so high that every single person that came into contact with the electricity lost their life within seconds. Only Silver and Felicia, who were on the marble dance floor, were thankfully spared.

But what about the others? They were all dead, the smell of their flesh, some beginning to even burn due to the amount of electricity, filled the air. Corpses were littered around the floor, with only the party left.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:39 pm

"It seems someone wishes to toy with me..."

It was at the moment that the bodies hit the floor that Felicia separated from Silver for a moment, her eyes sharpening. Her tone changed to one of slight anger, as if she had been expecting such slaughter. Removing the same wooden box from her dress, she took the deck out once more. Her voice raised, she spoke to whatever unseen source had caused the electricity.

"You may reveal yourself, I would much rather deal with the source of my problems face to face."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:55 pm

"I do not wish to pick a fight with you, girl. I'm after the boy and his friends over there." a deep voice filled with static spoke, "You just happened to be in a safe location, that was all."

Hearing this voice, Kuori remembered when she and Silver first went to the Testing Facility, the voice reminded him of the static humanoid figure from before. And it greatly confused her, did she not vanquish the static last time? She was sure that the humanoid virus had been erased, since there were no signs of it left after it disappeared. But now, evidently it was back.

Sure enough, Kuori's suspicions were confirmed when electricity burst out into the room again, from the ceiling this time. Although this time no one was in the way of the shocking experience, a block of static formed from the energy that the discharge left. Then it began to take a humanoid shape, just like before, and then the humanoid shape took on it a face, clothing, everything a normal human would have. And in front of them stood a boy, around Silver's age. He had long indigo hair tied into a ponytail by a ribbon, a mostly black formal-looking outfit adorned with several leather and metal pieces, a red cloak without a hood, and in one hand was a claymore sword of insane proportions. Judging from the size not even an adult would be able to lift it off the ground with two hands, but the boy was holding it with just one.

"Now then Romeo, are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:04 pm

"I think you damn well know the answer to that."

Silver, like Kuori, was able to recognize the static data from earlier. He had seen Kuori defeat it, but for whatever reason it was back. And this time it actually graced them with a face, possibly one that could actually spill blood. And spill blood it would, the Mana Expert hadn't forgotten about how the static had gone after him during their previous encounter. It was his time to get back at the bastard for everything that had happened when he first arrived in the virtual world.

"If you are after them, then you are after myself as well. For these people have proven to be powerful allies and I have no doubt we shall have no problem in dealing with you."

Felicia joins the Party!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:12 pm

"Oh I'll be sure to kill you along with them too." the boy said then pointed to Serenity, "Such a shame, and here I was going to let the rest of you go after you handed me that girl over there and then gave me a tearful apology with groveling. But it looks like the violent way it is then."

File X5-02
Objective: Defeat Boss
Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7v69MlJxfE

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (?) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) (E) (K) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) I

Spoiler:

Silver and Felicia may start in row A
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:45 am

Silver starts at A4!

So the data boy was insane as well as violent, just perfect. It would only make his overall defeat all the more satisfying. There was no way he was getting to Serenity, no chance in hell. Preparing his mana supply he was ready to show this delusional freakshow whats what.

Felicia starts at A5!

Felicia however, had moved back over to Silver, one hand tightly on the deck the other in a fist. Whoever this guy thought he was, he would be no longer. Threatening these poor children with death was something she wouldn't stand for, she had to protect them. Raising the first two cards, she was ready to begin her onslaught.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next