Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Adventure

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

World of Adventure - Page 3 Empty Re: World of Adventure

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Swift as night, Salem fell upon the next rabbit he could reach, slicing and dicing it with his already bloody claws. He forced himself to look at it, just so he'd be used to the sight of it. If a monster attacked, I'd be forced to do the same thing, he told himself. As long as I don't take pleasure in it, I think I can keep my sanity. With the second rabbit down, Salem eyed the others nonchalantly, for they were to be his next prey.

Salem moves to F6.

Salem attacks Meal! 2 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Sparing a glance back at Nella, he was happy to see that she was having a good time picking the berries. They would definitely be a sweet snack whenever they were on the go and needed a little something.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Nella searches the plant. Nella finds a Herb! Plant H-3 is destroyed.

Meal takes 10 DMG!

Meal Perfect KO!

Episode 1b: The Start of the Hunt

Objective: Get that meat! >:3 And some other stuff while you're at it.
Tip: Animals that can be hunted will be colored orange. Be careful not to startle them, they run when you get within 3 Cells of their location. And don't think you'll only have to deal with animals the next time you go hunting. Some of them aren't very harmless . . . Ohohohohoho.

{t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} A
{t} {b} { } { } { } { } {t} B
{t} { } { } {R} {p} { } {t} C
{t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} D
{t} {B} {b} { } { } { } {t} E
{t} { } { } { } { } {S} {t} F
{t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} G
{t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} H
{t} { } {N} { } { } {b} {t} I
{t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} J
{t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} K
{t} {s} { } { } { } { } {t} L
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7

Prey Phase 2

The rabbit that was dozing off suddenly lifted its head, as if noticing something different in the air. Its ears raised, it stared directly in front of it, little heart beating rapidly as it strained to listen for movements.

Rabbit waits.

Seeing something edible next to it, the rabbit eating at the grass decided to eat the berries in the bush next to it. It was far tastier than the dull grass growing form the ground.

Bunny eats the berries in Bush E-3, son of a bitch!

Bush E-3 is destroyed because there's no point in having it there anymore!

{t} { } { } {R} {p} { } {t} C
{t} {B} { } { } { } { } {t} E
{t} { } { } { } { } {S} {t} F
{t} { } {N} { } { } {b} {t} I

Player Phase 3

Nella *Mana Field*
HP: 10
MP: 40
ATK: 1
DEF: 2
INT: 5
SPR: 3
MOVE: 2

Salem *Brutal Nature*
HP: 30
MP: 15
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 1
MOVE: 4

Rabbit
DEF: 1
SPR: 1
MOVE: 6

Bunny

Meal *Perfect KO*

Dinner *Perfect KO*

{b} - Bush
Trigger Command: Check for Berries

{p} - Plant
Trigger Command: Check for Something

{s} - Stone

That was another one down. Even if they were just rabbits, Nella was impressed by her friend's aptitude in this. Even against the slimes, he was fast and strong. Nella glanced over at the other rabbits and frowned visibly as one of them ate the berries in the bush next to it. Now that was less for them. Frown turning into a small scowl, the girl looked away and moved over to a different bush nearby.

[Nella] moves to [I-5].

Kneeling down, she hoped to find lots of berries in this bush.

[Nella] uses Trigger Command: Search for Berries on [Bush I-6].

Last edited by Xenosaga on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:47 pm

"Time to get wild," he murmured to himself. He knew he was bound to get noticed at some point, and now was the time. There were two rabbits to choose from, and attacking one would most certainly alert the other. It was possible to get them both depending on quick the little creatures were, but with the mentality he was about to take on....he didn't think it would be too much of a problem. Well, here goes. Salem crouched low and closed his eyes, face pointed towards the ground. When he lifted his head, he had a wild look in his eyes. He lunged forward, striking down the rabbit with one claw before completely tearing into it with the other.

Salem moves to D4.

Salem attacks Rabbit! 2 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Salem turned his head to the other rabbit and growled. Just...just hold out a bit longer. Have to keep my thoughts straight and muscles trained. I can't let it get away!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Nella searches the bush. Nella finds a Blueberry! Bush I-6 is destroyed.

Rabbit takes 10 DMG!

Rabbit Perfect KO!

Episode 1b: The Start of the Hunt

Objective: Get that meat! >:3 And some other stuff while you're at it.
Tip: Animals that can be hunted will be colored orange. Be careful not to startle them, they run when you get within 3 Cells of their location. And don't think you'll only have to deal with animals the next time you go hunting. Some of them aren't very harmless . . . Ohohohohoho.

{t} { } { } { } {p} { } {t} C
{t} { } { } {S} { } { } {t} D
{t} {B} { } { } { } { } {t} E
{t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} F
{t} { } { } { } {N} { } {t} I

Prey Phase 3

The rabbit was instantly up and alert, watching with wide eyes as this creature tore right through its friend. Panicking, its little heart beating so fast the sound was audible, it turned and began to hop away, frantic to get away from this predator.

Bunny hops over to K-2.

{t} { } { } {S} { } { } {t} D
{t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} E
{t} {B} { } { } { } { } {t} K

Player Phase 4

Nella *Mana Field*
ATK: 1
DEF: 2
INT: 5

Salem *Brutal Nature*
HP: 30
MP: 15
ATK: 6
DEF: 4
INT: 1

Rabbit *Perfect KO*

Bunny

Meal *Perfect KO*

Dinner *Perfect KO*

{b} - Bush
Trigger Command: Check for Berries

{p} - Plant
Trigger Command: Check for Something

{s} - Stone

She only found one blueberry. Extremely disappointed by her luck, Nella added the lone berry with the rest of her berries and got to her feet. Brushing off the dirt from her pants legs, she turned just in time to see something white speed past her. Snapping her head around, she determined it to be a rabbit. It must have seen Salem while he was hunting the others. It could have gotten away but must have been so frightened by the sight of her friend that it ran in the opposite direction.

Looking over at Salem, Nella blinked. He looked rather vicious at the moment. Rabbit blood was dripping freely from his claws and he had an almost feral expression on his face. It was the look of a predator after its prey. He looked rather handsome.

[Nella] waits.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:22 pm

"There is no escape," Salem growled, turning quickly and glaring at the fleeing rabbit. He crouched really low to the ground and sprung through the air, his cloak fluttering as he felt the wind around him. Keep it together, Salem. Just until you nab this thing, he thought, focusing on the rabbit. He landed hard on the ground, grabbing the rabbit and holding it under his arm. He ignored its attempt at struggling and jabbed a claw into it quickly two times.

Salem uses Close Distance on Bunny! [Moves to cell adjacent to target][Salem moves to K3 (max distance)]
---Salem links a basic attack! 2 hits! 6 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 3/15

Taking a deep breath, Salem returned to his normal composure, looking at all the rabbits he had managed to catch. "Nella! Seems like I'm a natural at this!" he called out to his friend. Now they would be able to have something really yummy to eat.

Salem waits.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Bunny takes 10 DMG!

Bunny Perfect KO!

{t} { } {S} { } { } { } {t} K

The rabbits have been slaughtered!
HUNT COMPLETED!!

EXPERIENCE:

+12 - Rabbit Perfect KO x 4

Nella: 0/10 -----> 12/10
LEVEL UP!
3 Stats Points Gained
1 Skill Point Gained
Next Level: 2/10

Salem: 0/10 -----> 12/10
LEVEL UP!
3 Stats Points Gained
1 Skill Point Gained
Next Level: 2/10

Items Found:

Dead Rabbit x 4

Inventory Updated!

"That's great, Salem!" Nella gushed, clapping her hands together in excitement. They now had four dead rabbits for their meal! All they had to do now was skin and then cook them. It wouldn't be too hard, hopefully. Skipping over to the boy, she ignored the blood drenching his claws and smiled. "I was able to find some more berries to snack on. I found a herb too! I could make a healing salve from it but I'll need more herbs for that. . ."

She tapped her chin in thought. "We should gather the corpses now. Do you know how to skin a rabbit? We can't eat them like they are now."
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:47 pm

"Very nice. We're wracking up on all sorts of stuff it seems," Salem replied, very pleased with the results of both of their tasks. At this rate, they were sure to never go hungry. The question she posed concerning skinning the rabbits was a good one. He had never done it personally before, but he had watched his dead do it before, both skinning animals he would go and catch and scaling fish that he caught by fishing at the docks with his friends on the weekends. His dad loved to be outdoors, for he spent most of his time indoors when he worked during the week. Dad...

"I think I can manage just fine," Salem answered with a nod at last. "It might not be a perfect job, but at least they'll be more edible than they are now. But, did you pack a better knife in the bag? Doing this with my shoddy claws would just wind up being a disaster." He laughed a bit nervously. Speaking of his weapon, it'd need cleaning a bit later.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:02 pm

"A-a knife?" Nella froze at the question, her eyes widening. Heart in her throat, she immediately began to search through her bag, careful not to ruin anything. After what must have been minutes, she stopped and bit her lip, guilt clear on her face. She forced out her next words, "I forgot it."

She hadn't thought about bringing any other weapons, seeing as how she wasn't a physical attacker. And Salem had his claws so she had thought they were fine. It seemed she had underestimated the wilderness. Years had passed and she was still the same girl she had been when that happened. Nella looked away, unable to look her friend in the eyes.

"We should eat Grandpa's fish," she murmured. They had to eat after all. "It's enough for the rest of the trip and I think Grandpa had expected this." Sometimes, she wondered if her grandfather was psychic. Either that or he was just really good at predicting things.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Salem frowned a bit in disappointment, but it wasn't that big of a deal. They still had the rabbits they could hang onto for later. It wouldn't take much to pick up a utility knife from a shop in Rubidel. For now, they would enjoy Grandpa Joe's cooking. That instantly set a light ablaze in Salem's eyes. Walking over to the bag, Salem placed a hand on Nella's shoulder. "Don't worry about it, all right? Even if we didn't have the fish, I'm sure I could manage to get at least one of these things skinned decently. If we didn't have anything and you were hungry, you'd get food. I'd make sure of it," he said reassuringly.

It was just as easily his fault. He left all the preparations to the girl and contributed nothing to the bag himself. That definitely wasn't nice of me, sheesh, he scolded himself mentally upon thinking about the situation. He could have at least brought a decent knife. Perhaps it was just his lack of knowing what to expect. But now both of them knew, and they would just have to plan to rectify the situation upon reaching their destination.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:30 am

Hearing Salem's words, Nella felt much better and she even managed to smile at him, a bit weakly. It was strange. Though she was the older one and the one he was supposed to rely on, it was more of the other way around now. She wasn't sure how to feel about that. But, either way, Nella was glad for Salem's presence. If he wasn't by her side, she probably would have given up.

"Let's eat back at the rock over there," the girl suggested, looking over at the stone they had used as a resting place. The surface was smooth enough for them to put their things down and have a nice meal. She grabbed hold of Salem's hand and tugged him over to the stone, setting her bag down before releasing her friend's hand. She dug around for a moment before pulling out the fish. There were two but large enough that they wouldn't be able to finish it all in one day.

Placing them down on the stone, she motioned for Salem to take a seat as well.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:16 pm

"S-sure," Salem affirmed before Nella dragged him back towards the rock so they could sit and enjoy their food. Once their, he took a seat. He graciously took his fish, gazing down at it hungrily. "I didn't realize how hungry I became by all that walking, fighting, and hunting," he said, rubbing his stomach slightly as it growled a bit, but only loud enough for him to hear it. He didn't want to start eating without Nella though. "Shall we? This fish shall be our very first meal as adventurers," the boy exclaimed with a smile. He knew the excitement he had felt prior to setting out would not be misplaced. Surely there was great work ahead of them, but for now, it was a rather enjoyable experience.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 pm

"Of course!" Nella chirped, unable to contain her grin. She was proud of how good her grandfather was at everything he did, especially his cooking. She hoped to one day be capable of such culinary genius as well but that day was still far off. She only knew how to make the basic meals and grill fish but she liked to think her cooking was actually quite good. "Well then, let's eat!" Mentally thanking her grandfather, the girl dug in.

As usual, her grandfather's cooking refilled her energy and so much more. It felt as if she was so much stronger than she really was and Nella reveled in the feeling. It was because of these meals that she was fit to travel, even though her stamina was still something that needed working on. Still, she could walk as many miles as Salem could, just not do the same extraneous things as him.

Unbeknownst them, the mouth-watering smell of their meal had attracted some unwanted guests. Said guests peered out at them from beyond the trees. Unable to contain themselves, they began to crawl over to the two humans, intent on getting a meal. It was unfortunate for them that someone hadn't left their guard down.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:20 pm

As Nella started munching down on her fish, so did Salem. His eyes lit up as he took the first bite. There was more to this food than just....food. It was something really special. He didn't know how Grandpa Joe made this stuff, but it was amazing. He savored the magnificent flavor, and not only did he feel his hunger drifting away, he also felt somewhat stronger. Taking a pause between bites, he made a remark.

"We need to learn to cook better so we can make food like this all the time." Never before had he even deigned to cook anything in his entire life. His mom told him how he would help her out a little bit when he was younger, but he didn't remember that. It was usually his sister that helped his mom in the kitchen. And he was perfectly fine with that. Now, he had a serious interest knowing that there was more to it than met the eye.

That's when he felt it. More presences besides their own. "Nella, be calm. I sense something nearby," he warned her in a hushed voice. He had no idea what it was or where it was, but there was a creepy shiver going down his spine that someone or something was watching them. Focusing, he listened, his hearing amplified as a predator listening for prey. There was something approaching them from behind. "They think we're busy eating, but when they get close enough, we'll jump them. That ought to shake them up a bit," he suggested, remaining focused on his food and keeping his voice down.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Nella instantly quieted upon hearing Salem's words. due to their seating positions, she was able to catch sight of three green slimes making their way toward them from the trees. She pretended to continue eating, her ocean eyes locked onto the three approaching monsters. If they didn't do something soon, Nella had no doubt Salem would be the first to be attack. The thought made her grip around her fish tighten and a dark glare seemed to settle on her face. She had had enough of them hurting her friend.

Calmly setting the fish down, she smiled cheerily at Salem, as if she hadn't just been thinking of ways to tear the slimes to pieces. Still pretending she didn't see the slimes, Nella wrapped up her fish and stood up.

Suddenly, she thrust out a hand holding one of Salem's gifts and with quick movements outlined a star in the air. Blue mana trailed from her fingers and an orb formed at each corner of the star. With a flick of her wrist, the orbs broke formation and launched themselves at the three slimes. Squealing in shock and surprise, the green slimes lurched out of the way of the attack and ended up scattered.

"Don't you dare hurt Salem!" she snapped, irritation clear on her face. The fish had given her strength and she would use that strength to keep her friend safe this time.

Episode 1c: Caught in the Act of Eating

Objective: Punish these impolite slimes for interrupting your meal! And damn it, move on already, you've been stuck in the same place for five pages!
Tip: You ate that fish, didn't you? Then go kick some ass already. Also, the stuff you missed? Still there for the picking. What, did you think they magically disappeared?

{t} {b} { } {H} { } { } {t} B
{t} { } { } { } {F} { } {t} E
{t} { } {E} { } { } { } {t} G
{t} { } { } { } { } { } {t} I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7-

Nella (Mana Mage) *Mana Field*
HP: 10 -----> 13
MP: 45 -----> 56
ATK: 1 -----> 1
DEF: 2 -----> 3
INT: 6 -----> 8
SPR: 4 -----> 5

Salem (Assailant) *Brutal Nature*
HP: 30 -----> 38
MP: 20 -----> 25
ATK: 7 -----> 9
DEF: 5 -----> 6
SPR: 1 -----> 1
INT: 3 -----> 4

Hunger (Green Slime)
HP: 50
ATK: 8
DEF: 5
INT: 3
SPR: 4

Famine (Green Slime)

Empty (Green Slime)

{p} - Plant
Trigger Command: Search

{b} - Bush

{s} - Stone

Players can start anywhere in rows J-L!

With the slimes distracted, Nella hurriedly stuffed the fish back in her bag and left it on the stone. It would only get in the way. She trusted Salem to do the same before readying herself for combat, a fire blazing in her eyes. She could now help her friend slay these monsters instead of fretting in the background, hoping and praying he wouldn't fall in battle. With talismans in hand, Nella waited for Salem to join her.

[Nella] starts at [K-4].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Salem hadn't expected Nella to react so suddenly. Turned out that the beings were more slimes. It seemed that this area was infested with the disgusting little creatures. Setting the rest of his fish down gently as to not waste it, Salem adjusted his makeshift claws and rushed forward to get ahead of Nella. He knew she wanted to defend him, but there was no way he was going to let her get hurt. Claws flashing dangerously, Salem smirked at the creatures.

"So, some more pathetic monsters have come to challenge the Scourge of Slimes? No less, sneaking up on him and his powerful companion whilst they were eating. Shame upon you, weaklings!" he shouted at them theatrically, trying to garner their attention.

Salem starts at J3.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Objective: Punish these impolite slimes for interrupting your meal! And damn it, move on already, you've been stuck in the same place for five pages!
Tip: You ate that fish, didn't you? Then go kick some ass already. Also, the stuff you missed? Still there for the picking. What, did you think they magically disappeared?

{t} { } {S} { } { } { } {t} J
{t} { } { } {N} { } { } {t} K

HP: 10 -----> 13
MP: 45 -----> 56

HP: 30 -----> 38
MP: 20 -----> 25

Hunger (Green Slime)

Famine (Green Slime)

Empty (Green Slime)

{p} - Plant

{b} - Bush

{s} - Stone

Player Phase 1!

With Salem in place, Nella quickly thrust out her hand, sending out a thin blue line of mana. Carefully, she connected herself to him and once finished, returned her gaze to the three slimes. She didn't move just yet, wanting to assess the situation first. The girl didn't want to do anything reckless that would cause her friend trouble. This would be their second real battle. With the meal they had just eaten, Nella felt as if they could do just about anything. Her eyes narrowed and her grip tightened enough to crumple the paper in her hands slightly. These things were going down.

[Nella] casts Mana Link on [Salem]. MP is now linked!
MP: 50/56
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:55 pm

"Foolish creatures," he muttered lazily to himself before dashing up to the first slime. It seemed more foolhardy than the ones they had fought earlier, but Grandpa Joe's fish was really something else. He felt so much extra power as he tensed his muscles and slashed at the slime before him with his jagged claws. "Looks like they have quite a bit more stamina, too," he observed, keep his reflexes on edge to prepare for incoming attacks. They were still weak, but it didn't hurt to stay aware. Underestimating foes was not a good way to start an adventure.

Salem moves to H3.

Salem attacks Empty! 2 hits! 10 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Nella is now linked to Salem!

Salem is now linked to Nella!

Empty takes 10 DMG!

HP: 40/50

{t} { } {S} { } { } { } {t} H

Nella is linked!

Salem is linked!

Enemy Phase 1!

Hungry moves to D-4.

Famine moves to G-5.

Famine uses Gummi Throw on Salem! 10 ATK DMG.

MP: 32/40

Salem takes 4 DMG!

HP: 34/38

Empty uses Head Bash on Salem! 10 ATK DMG.

MP: 34/40

Salem takes 4 DMG!

HP: 30/38

{t} { } { } {H} { } { } {t} D
{t} { } {E} { } {F} { } {t} G

HP: 10/10 -----> 13/13
MP: 45/45 -----> 56/56

HP: 30/30 -----> 30/38
MP: 20/20 -----> 25/25

Hunger (Green Slime)
HP: 50/50
MP: 40/40

Famine (Green Slime)

Empty (Green Slime)
HP: 40/50
MP: 34/40

{p} - Plant

{b} - Bush

{s} - Stone

Player Phase 2!

[Nella] moves to [K-3].

Deciding to attack the same slime Salem was attacking, Nella moved to the side so as to get into range. She ignored the second slime that had ended up throwing some goo at Salem, they would deal with that one later. Going through the same motions she had done when the slimes had first appeared, Nella sent the orbs flying at the vulnerable slime. This would teach it not to mess with them.

[Nella] casts Five Point Star on [Empty]. 9 INT DMG. 5 hits.
MP: 46/56
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:13 am

"Ow, these things must be desperate," Salem groaned as he rubbed the spot where the nasty goop projectile had hit him. It only served to increase his own determination to pull out on top, however. Focusing his strength this time, Salem lashed out at the slime before him with a surge of wild power, slashing it once before dealing another blow to the monster. He quickly shot a gaze at the others just to check their relative positions, but for the moment, he would hold his ground.

Salem uses Tiger Fury on Empty! 2 hits! 12 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 15/25

Salem waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Empty takes 39 DMG!

HP: 1/50

{t} { } { } {H} { } { } {t} D
{t} { } {E} { } {F} { } {t} G
{t} { } {N} { } { } { } {t} K

Nella is linked!

Salem is linked!

Enemy Phase 2!

Hunger moves to F-4.

Hunger uses Gummi Throw on Salem!

Salem takes 4 DMG!

HP: 26/38

Famine moves to I-5.

Famine uses Gummi Throw on Salem!

MP: 24/40

Salem takes 4 DMG!

HP: 22/38

S-Ability: Last Stand activates! Empty's ATK increases by 50%!

Empty uses Head Bash on Salem!

MP: 28/40

Salem takes 8 DMG!

HP: 14/38

Empty moves to E-3.

{t} { } {E} { } { } { } {t} E
{t} { } { } {H} { } { } {t} F
{t} { } { } { } {F} { } {t} I
{t} { } {N} { } { } { } {t} K

HP: 10/10 -----> 13/13
MP: 45/45 -----> 52/56

HP: 30/30 -----> 14/38
MP: 20/20 -----> 15/25

Hunger (Green Slime)

Famine (Green Slime)
MP: 24/40

Empty (Green Slime) *Last Stand*
HP: 1/50
MP: 28/40
ATK: 8 -----> 12

{p} - Plant

{b} - Bush

{s} - Stone

Player Phase 3!

Seeing Salem take a beating from the attacks of the slimes, Nella clutched her talismans tightly in her hands and crumpled them further than they already were. Realizing what she was doing to Salem's gifts, she immediately relaxed her grip and focused on what she could do. As much as Nella would have liked to get rid of the slime that was limping away, she had to take into account the other enemies in the vicinity, not to mention her wounded friend. Seeing no other alternative, the brunette focused on her connection with Salem before sending a hopefully healing dose of mana through their link.

[Nella] casts Healing Mana through the Link! Salem is affected. [+8 HP recovered]
MP: 42/56

Quickly, as she would be in the line of fire for the slime creeping toward her, Nella moved to the side so as to avoid damage. From here on it, it seemed she would have to make sure Salem stayed on his feet and not on the ground. The thought of her friend lying unmoving on the earth was enough to make her sick.

[Nella] moves to [K-2].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Two slashes from his claws and the slime was vanquished. The boy had chased after the slime with ease. After stopping and unleashing his attack, he groaned. The injuries he had sustained, mostly bruises, were starting to ache to a point where they were debilitating.

Salem moves to F3.

Salem attacks Empty! 2 hits! 10 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

However, the pain did not last for long. Nella had used the technique she had developed before on him, and he sighed in pleasure as he felt his bruises start to heal up at least a little bit. It was definitely better than his previous condition. "Thank you, Nella. The Scourge of Slimes is in your debt," he called out to her before turning his attention to the rest of the slimes. "So, who is next? Who now wishes to feel the wrath of my power?" he challenged the little gooey creatures.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Salem heals 8 HP!

HP: 22/38

Empty takes 10 DMG!

Empty KO!

{t} { } {S} {H} { } { } {t} F
{t} { } { } { } {F} { } {t} I
{t} {N} { } { } { } { } {t} K

Nella is linked!

Salem is linked!

Enemy Phase 3!

Hungry uses Head Bash on Salem!

MP: 26/40

Salem takes 4 DMG!

HP: 18/38

Famine moves to I-3.

Famine uses Gummi Throw on Nella!

MP: 16/40

Nella takes 7 DMG!

HP: 6/13

{t} { } {S} {H} { } { } {t} F
{t} { } {F} { } { } { } {t} I
{t} {N} { } { } { } { } {t} K

HP: 10/10 -----> 6/13
MP: 45/45 -----> 48/56

HP: 30/30 -----> 18/38
MP: 20/20 -----> 15/25

Hunger (Green Slime)
MP: 26/40

Famine (Green Slime)
MP: 16/40

Empty (Green Slime) *KO*

{p} - Plant

{b} - Bush

{s} - Stone

Player Phase 4!

Stifling a gasp of pain at the sudden assault, Nella had to bite her lip not to scream out. These slimes were much stronger than the last time they had fought them. One more hit like that and there was no way she would be able to keep standing. Left with no choice, she had to keep it from using any of its more damaging attacks, Nella thrust out her hand and, with her utmost concentration, grabbed hold of the slime's mana. Gritting her teeth, she forced it to go wild and tear at the slime's insides.

[Nella] activates her D-Ability: Mana Implosion on [Famine]! 16 Piercing DMG. Brings target's MP down to zero, causes Mana Seal.

It didn't matter where she ran to, the slime would still be able to catch up to her. However, it would be unable to do anything damage to her so she would be safe for the moment. Unless the other slime decided to go after her, however, Nella needed to figure out a way to get away from the slimes. Taking a deep breath, she made her way around the rock.

[Nella] moves to [L-3].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Content to have one slime down, Salem's happiness did not last long as he turned to realize that Nella was under attack. He felt a strange rage pulse through his being for a moment before crouching down low to the ground instinctively. He lunged into the air, flying straight over the slime attacking his friend and landed on the other side of it with his back towards it. Turning fast, he slashed at the thing twice with great speed, making sure his balance wasn't off from his landing, though it turned out that he made it perfectly.

Salem uses Close Distance on Famine! [Moves to cell adjacent to target][Salem moves to J3 (6 cells)]
---Salem links a basic attack! 2 hits! 10 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 3/25

"You okay, Nella? Probably a stupid question; I know these things can pack a punch...slime...something," he asked his friend, rambling on until his own voice trailed off at the end. He didn't know where he was going with it, but he did remember one thing. "I won't let this thing get you again." The boy kept his eyes on the other one which would no doubt follow him with nothing else in that area to attack.

Salem waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Famine takes 26 DMG! MP drops to 0!

HP: 24/50

MP: 0/40

Famine's Mana is Sealed!

{t} { } { } {H} { } { } {t} F
{t} {s} {N} { } { } { } {t} L

Nella is linked!

Salem is linked!

Enemy Phase 4!

Hunger moves to H-4.

Hunger uses Gummi Throw on Salem!

MP: 18/40

Salem takes 4 DMG!

HP: 14/38

Famine attacks Salem!

Salem takes 2 DMG!

HP: 12/38

{t} { } { } {H} { } { } {t} H
{t} {s} {N} { } { } { } {t} L

Famine's Mana Seal lasts for 3 turns.

HP: 10/10 -----> 6/13
MP: 45/45 -----> 54/56

HP: 30/30 -----> 12/38
MP: 20/20 -----> 3/25

Hunger (Green Slime)
MP: 18/40

Famine (Green Slime) *Mana Seal*
HP: 24/50
MP: 0/40

Empty (Green Slime) *KO*

{p} - Plant

{b} - Bush

{s} - Stone

Player Phase 5!

"Thanks Salem," Nella smiled weakly, unable to believe she was worrying her friend again. She held back a sigh and instead, shook her head to clear herself of her negative thoughts. Seeing that the slime that had attacked her was a sitting duck, Nella quickly drew another star lined with mana and sent the orbs out to strike the creature down.

[Nella] casts Five Point Star on [Famine]. 9 INT DMG. 5 hits.
MP: 44/56

"I'm okay now, Salem, really," she tried to reassure the boy, losing the fire she had had when the battle began. The hit seemed to have taken a lot of energy out of her. "I've taken care of it so you should go after the other one now. I'll back you up." Nella offered her friend a somewhat strained smile, but meant what she said.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Salem watched as the slime before him fell to Nella's powerful magic. That would leave one. "Let's finish this soon," Salem said, mainly to himself, his voice a whisper so only he could really hear. He slid over thorugh the grass to approach the final slime that stood in his way. Raising a single threatening claw, he glowered down at it. "For the foolishness of thinking you can defeat the Scourge of Slimes..." His voice trailed off as he slashed at the thing viciously, dealing a successive second slash with his other claw right after the first one connected. "Death for you....eventually, anyway," he muttered, forgetting that these desperate things were ready to keep fighting by all means until they were completely laid to waste.

Salem moves to I4.

Salem uses Tiger Fury on Hunger! 2 hits! 12 Dmg per hit! (ATK)

MP: 0/25

Nella's MP: 37/56

In order to execute his attack, he felt the need to draw upon Nella's mana. He loved how it felt so familiar, almost as if it were his own. He just hoped it wouldn't inconvenience her in any way. With the fight nearly over, he was sure it would be okay.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next